Harlequin Girl

22:53

Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying good weather. I just realised I always seem to be in my Sophia sandals, but I love them, and also half of my shoes are still in London. I collected (rescued) a couple of pairs from my sisters balcony in the week but there's only so much a suitcase can hold!
Been working hard on my vintage magazine Jitterbox this week, sorting out the menswear shoot, graphic layouts and had tutorials with my university teachers about the magazines direction and how I want to present it in my final show. I found out I go to Romania for an adventure holiday when my show is unfortunately, but my work will still be on display in London (probably East), and I shall leave details so if you wish to, you can go view it when it's up!
 
Here is my outfit of the day. We have had some beautiful sunshine at the South Coast today but the weather cracked earlier and my hair got a bit soggy and less quiff-like!
 
Diamond Boat Neck Top - Freddies of Pinewood
Skirt is H&M (Old)
Sophia Sandals - Rocket Originals
Bamboo Earrings - Bow & Crossbones

Stay Foxy! Sarah x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so summery :) I love that skirt! Orange suits you!

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter