Talk about Tuesday

22:38

Talk about Tuesday



Pashley.co.uk - (Left) Brittania Bike / ATypicalGirl - Pastel Service Dress, Etsy - Vintage Wicker Box Bag (Right) London Underground Inspired Lights, DesignJunction.

I am still a lost graduate trying to secure a job! I am interning at the moment and also attending interviews. I'm hoping to land something permanent soon and everything seems very positive with feedback since I started my newest internship.

I'm already looking for a new hybrid city bike, although I will probably bring my vintage 60's bike 'Poppy' along with me wherever I end up. At the moment I'm either going to be based in London, Bristol, Bath or Exeter depending who snaps me up first. SO it's safe to say I'm not sure what will happen but only time will tell.

My 1960's city bike, polished up and found in my neighbours shed. She is elderly and gifted this bike to me!


I'm really excited about this stage of my life. Everything is changing. I'm no longer a student for one, and I'm hoping to get things together with the rest of my life, continue making more effort with the people I care for and feel content! I'd also really love to have some time and my own space to blog regularly as it is something I am really enjoying!

I'll keep this space updated.
Take care, Stay Foxy!
Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

Twitter